Home School & ISP Programs
In addition to the traditional classroom setting education that is available for students at Berean Christian School, we also offer parents, families, and students the options of a Home School Program and an Independent Study Program.
Our Home School Program is available for students in kindergarten through 8th grade. The Independent Study Program is offered for students in grades 9 through 12.
We understand that every child is unique and has unique educational needs. We also believe that families desire a variety of quality educational options and this is why we are committed to providing these top-notch alternative educational programs.
Our Home School Program and ISP Program include the following services for parents, families, and students:
- Daily Office Hours (M-F)
- Maintenance of Cumulative File
- Assistance with curriculum selection
- Individual Academic Counseling: By telephone or in person
- Terra Nova 3 Achievement Test (Grades 1st-9th)
- Optional 1st Grade Terra Nova 3 Practice Test
- Financial Aid Counseling for College Entrance
- High School Dual Enrollment
- Berean Christian High School Diploma and Official Academic Transcript
- Graduation Ceremony (Kindergarten and High School)
To learn more about our Home School Program or Independent Study Program, contact: