Berean Christian School offers athletic opportunities for all children from Kindergarten through high school. Whether it’s learning the basics of soccer in Coach Mike’s elementary soccer camp, or competing against area schools in varsity basketball, we offer a wide range of sports.
- Title: Physical Education/ Soccer Coach
- Education: West Herts, UK
- Education: Liberty University
- Phone: (865) 521-6054 ext.106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Mike McDonald (Coach Mike) attended John F. Kennedy School in Hernel, Hempstead, England and West Herts College in Watford, England. As a former professional soccer player, he has worked at Pendley Manor, River Island Football and even done some television commercials. He moved from England to Morristown, Tennessee, in 1996. Shortly thereafter he felt the tug of the Holy Spirit, and in 1999, he found the Lord’s salvation. That same year Mr. McDonald married his wife Lori. They have three children, Ellie Ann, Livy Lea and Maxwell. In addition, to serving as the PE teacher, Head HS Boys and Head MS Girls soccer coach at BCS, McDonald also coaches soccer in Morristown and around Tennessee. His interests include soccer, travel, spending time with God, family and church.
- Favorite Verse or Quote: All people will know if you are my followers, if you love one another. (John 13:35)
- Title: Athletic Director, Guidance Counselor
- Education: B.A. Pensacola Christian College
- Email: email@example.com
- Bio: Jason Moyer graduated from Pensacola Christian College with a major in Bible and minor in Physical Education. He then taught middle school and high school Bible at First Coast Christian School. Before coming to Berean, Jason served as a student pastor, associate pastor and even spent some time as a financial analyst. He and his wife, Bethany, have three children: Madeline, Hudson and Alaina. He enjoys all sports, but is especially passionate about OSU, the Cleveland Indians and the Arsenal Football Club.
- Favorite Verse or Quote: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; (Lam 3:22-24)