Spirit Week 2014!
Berean Christian School offers athletic opportunities for all children from Kindergarten through high school. Whether it’s learning the basics of soccer in Coach Mike’s elementary soccer camp, or competing against area schools in varsity basketball, we offer a wide range of sports.
- Title: Yearbook & Journalism
- Education: B.A. University of Tennessee
- Education: Postgraduate Studies: Columbia International University
- Phone: (865) 521-6054 ext. 200
- Email: email@example.com
- Bio: After earning a degree in Art/Graphic Design, Tab Jordan worked as an art director in advertising for eight years. During that time, he also served as a part-time youth pastor and later made a career change to full time Youth Ministry, where he spent 13 years leading various youth events and founding a citywide home-missions service project. He presently teaches Bible, Biblically integrated History, and Journalism at Berean. Mr. Jordan’s expertise comes from the union of his art/advertising degree, his Biblical studies at Columbia International University, and his study of education methods through Walden University. Committed to guiding students to a proper relationship with God, self, and others, Mr. Jordan is actively involved on campus as lead coach of the HS Girls Basketball team. He believes that extra-curricular activities enhance the curriculum of the school, provide student participation and leadership as well as parent involvement and positive publicity. He and his wife, Becky (also a teacher at Berean) have two sons, Isaac and Noah.
- Favorite Verse or Quote: "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail..." (Lam 3:22-24)
- Title: Physical Education/ Soccer Coach
- Education: West Herts, UK
- Education: Liberty University
- Phone: (865) 521-6054 ext.106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Mike McDonald (Coach Mike) attended John F. Kennedy School in Hernel, Hempstead, England and West Herts College in Watford, England. As a former professional soccer player, he has worked at Pendley Manor, River Island Football and even done some television commercials. He moved from England to Morristown, Tennessee, in 1996. Shortly thereafter he felt the tug of the Holy Spirit, and in 1999, he found the Lord’s salvation. That same year Mr. McDonald married his wife Lori. They have three children, Ellie Ann, Livy Lea and Maxwell. In addition, to serving as the PE teacher, Head HS Boys and Head MS Girls soccer coach at BCS, McDonald also coaches soccer in Morristown and around Tennessee. His interests include soccer, travel, spending time with God, family and church.
- Favorite Verse or Quote: All people will know if you are my followers, if you love one another. (John 13:35)